Reintegration Service For Rehabilitation & Wellness
Long-term use of substance abuse and after that help of treatment benefited to person’s sober life. The pathway foundation especially works on the reintegration of these clients by boosting their self-confidence and self-esteem level.
To keep them busy and enhancing their skills are parameters of the step it helps to sustain their recovery. With the help of reintegration, substance users can re-join society and family as productive and responsible members.
This is how patients get recovered and represent in mainstream of society.
- Behaviour modification Therapy
- CBT( congnitive Behavioral therapy)
- Person centred therapy
- MI ( Motivational interviewing)
- Guided Meditation
- Emotional Freedom techniques
- 12 Step programme
- Repetition Therapy
Community care and management Activities:
- Medical support
- Psychological support
- Individual counseling
- Group therapies
- Family therapy
- Field intervention
- Referrals to health care institutions, NGOs, rehab centers, etc.
- Enhancing each individual according to his skills and interest
- Advocacy and networking with police, healthcare institutions, lawyers, society, peers, etc.
- Advocacy on stigma & discrimination
- Awareness of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, sexual transmission diseases, Hepatitis & other vulnerable diseases
- Events and sessions on relapse prevention, awareness, and education on substance drug abuse
- Medical camp and detoxification